a common part
, hereinafter referred to as the "web portal".
Please read this page carefully. The information contained in it is important for you as a user of the web portal and all its services.
The storage of your personal data will be made by Aviate, Aviate LLC, Aviate LLC at the address: Kiev, Unity 7 ave.
- do not use the web portal improperly. In particular, do not attempt to influence or interfere with its work or access information other than through a standard interface;
- use the web portal only in accordance with the norms of Ukrainian legislation;
Your rights as a subject of personal data
We draw attention to the fact that your rights as a subject of personal data are provided for by article 8 of the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 of 01.06.2010. "On the protection of personal data":
"Article 8. Rights of the subject of personal data
1. The personal non-property rights to personal data that every individual has are inalienable and inviolable.
2. The subject of personal data has the right to:
1) be aware of the location of the personal data base, which contains his personal data, its purpose and name, location, and / or residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except as specified by law;
2) to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as required by law, whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal data database, as well as receive the content of his personal data that is stored;
5) to submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with denial of the processing of their personal data;
6) to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of the physical persons;
8) to file complaints about the processing of their personal data to state authorities and officials who are authorized to ensure the protection of personal data, or to court;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of the law on personal data protection;
10) to caution against restricting the right to process personal data during the provision of consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data;
13) protection from an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
3. The disposal of personal data of an individual who is limited in civil capacity or declared incapable is carried out by her legal representative. "
Purpose of collecting your personal data
One of the goals of the creation and operation of our web portal is to inform you about who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal data (including name, e-mail) to better provide you with the necessary services and information.
Therefore, we may use your personal data to:
• answer your questions and inquiries;
• process your orders and orders
• to regulate or otherwise fulfill its obligations in connection with any agreement that you have entered into with us;
• prevent and solve problems related to any goods and services that we provide to you;
• create products or services that meet your needs;
• respond promptly to your possible complaints related to the shortcomings of the services rendered to you.
• to optimize our services, we can use your personal data in the course of direct marketing (including providing information about products and services that may be of interest to you later by sending electronic messages);
Rest assured that we will not use your information for any purpose, if you state that you do not want us to use your information in this way when the information is provided or later.
Security of your personal data
We appreciate your personal information, so we ensure an adequate level of its protection. Therefore, we have implemented technologies aimed at protecting your confidential data from unauthorized access and improper use, and we will update these measures accordingly when new technologies become available.
Use of your personal information provided on other sites
Our sites may have links to other sites, or you can go to our site via a link from another site. As you understand, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites.
We recommend that you examine the policies of each site you visit to better understand your rights and responsibilities, especially when you provide any type of content on these sites. If you have any doubts or questions, contact the owner or operator of such a site.
Google Analytics Policy
Using Google Analytics, we collect statistics about visits to the portal, such as pages visited, number of page views, domains, Internet providers and the country of origin of our visitors, as well as website addresses visited before and after the portal, etc. However, none of these actions is related to you personally and is measured only in aggregate.
Web beacons are invisible files that are found on sites you visit. In case you visit a portal page containing a web beacon, it accesses your computer to determine whether you have previously visited this page or whether you have seen a previously defined advertisement. Web beacons do not record your email address or any other personal information.
Using this information helps us to make the portal as convenient and useful as possible for you, to support, protect and develop the services of our portal.
Additional information and cautions
Aviat, TOV Aviate, Aviate LLC takes measures to ensure that the information on this portal is accurate. However, we do not take responsibility and do not guarantee that the information and data provided is accurate, objective and relevant at the time of viewing.
This web portal as a whole, and its individual elements such as (including, but not limited to) design elements, copyright photographic materials, articles, program code, databases are protected by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights", International regulatory legal acts , and other legislative acts of Ukraine. Any other use, except for revising, downloading and printing portal pages for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited. Copying information from the portal can be carried out only for non-commercial purposes for posting on the user's pages, blogs, social networks.
It is forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, use or reuse any information from this portal for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Aviate, Aviate LLC, Aviate LLC. You must adhere to all copyright and other claims regarding ownership of downloaded and / or copied materials. The copied information should contain a link to this portal as a source.
We are not liable for any direct and indirect damages incurred in connection with the payment of penalties, or any losses and expenses incurred as a result of a legal transaction, information about the object of which was posted on this portal.
In fact, your use of the portal is at your own risk.
To the extent that the law allows, neither Aviait TOV, Aviate LLC, Aviate LLC, nor any other party that is involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the portal is responsible for direct, indirect or accidental damage that has ever been caused. and that were caused by the fact that you had access to this portal, used it or hoped for it, even if we warned you about the possibility of such damage and losses.
Aviate, Aviate LLC, Aviate LLC, in any case will not be involved in any of the parties directly, indirectly, intentionally, or unintentionally causing damages for any use of this web portal, or on any other interconnected website, including, without limitation, any loss of income, goodwill, loss of programs or other data in your information processing system, even if we were quickly informed about the possibility of such losses.
TOV Aviyate, Aviate LLC, Aviate LLC is not responsible for the quality of goods and services advertised on the portal.
When working with a web portal, you are not granted intellectual property rights on the web portal itself, on its content, or on the use of any branding elements or logos of our web portal.
I confirm my majority, and the absence of any acts that limit my ability to act.